Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Kylie Jenner Adores Justin Bieber. Here"s Why.

Kylie Jenner is not dating Justin Bieber.


Kylie Jenner was never dating Justin Bieber, no matter what various tabloid reports tried to claim in the past.



But that doesn’t mean Kylie Jenner isn’t very close to Justin Bieber, and the 18-year old explains why in a new interview with ELLE UK.


“I’m so close to him because I feel like he’s been through exactly what I’ve been through in a completely different way but very similar,” she tells the magazine, focusing on the topic of bullying.


“He gets me, and every time I see him he always sits me down and is like, ‘Are you OK? You’re amazing. You can get through this, just stay true to yourself."”


As the frequent target of cyber bullying, Kylie launched the #IAmMoreThan campaign this year.


She explains why:


“I came up with the idea because I feel like being a teenage girl and growing up in the spotlight, online bullying is kind of inevitable. I’m OK with that.


“It hurts me still but I can handle it and I know it comes with the lifestyle, and it’s just mean people on the Internet doing what they do.


“But I just wanted to find real people with real stories about their bullying and how they overcame it.”


Even we must give Kylie Jenner credit for this.



As for Caitlyn Jenner, someone who has also been the victim of cyber bulling throughout 2015?


“It’s an honest relationship, you know? I feel like you can’t build a strong relationship if there are secrets.


“Everything’s out in the open and now we’re closer. I feel like we want to hang out more. I think there was always something on her mind before she transitioned.”


Finally, no Kylie Jenner Q&A is complete with a discussion of her lips.


“I was so insecure about my lips,” she says, months after finally admitting to using lip fillers.


“Even now I always post photos where my finger is always in front of my mouth… it’s a habit: I would always cover my lips. I couldn’t even talk to people. Or guys.


“Like, [I’d be thinking]: ‘I know you’re looking at my lips, but you so don’t want to kiss me right now."”


We’re pretty sure Tyga would disagree with that statement.