Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Farrah Abraham Berates Debra, Gets Slapped By Sophia

This show is so friggin" sad.


In a new clip from Teen Mom OG (premiering January 4th on MTV), Farrah Abraham treated her mother, Debra so horribly that I had to call my mom afterwards to tell her I loved her.


Abraham was preparing to go to the UK for a month to film Celebrity Big Brother, so Debra would be watching her six-year-old daughter, Sophia.


"Just so you know, there are rules in my house," Abraham told Debra.


"Sometimes you like to put the laundry in there with two things and waste soap."


Cripes, Farrah.


When Debbo got sarcastic and assured Abraham she would bring her own laundry soap, the fangs came out.


"If that"s a bitchy comment, you should probably hold it back," Abraham said bitingly.


"Don"t come at me like that."


Debbo tried to calm her down, but it didn"t work.


"I want my mom to listen to me and understand and not be a bitch to me when I say how I like things done," Abraham griped.


Then Sophia started repeatedly slapping Abraham and claimed, "you are having a bad attitude."


Abraham didn"t even blink.


"Get your shoes on and stop hitting people," she told Sophia.


Meanwhile, Debbo was healing her fresh wounds.


"Nobody loves you more on this earth than me," she assured Abraham.


"You know what? I don"t even care about love," Abraham shot back.


She then told her mother that she could hire a blind person who "could do a better job" than her.


"You don"t need to be mean to me," a tearful Debbo cried.


"It"s not about you right now," Abraham scolded her.


MY GOD.


Farrah abraham berates her mom gets slapped by daughter