Thursday, January 21, 2016

Kailyn Lowry: I Got a Butt Lift, Not Butt Implants!

Teen Mom 2‘s Kailyn Lowry did get a Brazilian butt lift.


She did not, however, use butt implants.




Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin



Lowry had the procedure done by Dr. Michael Salzhauer, a Miami-based plastic surgeon who loves himself some attention.  


Dr. Salzhauer somehow got Lowry, 23, to agree to have her January 17th surgery featured on his Snapchat account.


Lowry’s currently recovering, but she wanted to set the record straight about what she did and didn’t have enhanced.


Instead of using silicone implants, Lowry had her own fat injected into her butt.


“I did not get butt implants,” Lowry wrote on Twitter, adding a frowny-face emoji.


 “Damned if I do, damned if I don’t. So I might as well do what I want,” she wrote about the rumors.


Lowry’s husband, Javi Marroquin, came to her defense.


“Whatever is going to make her happy then I ride with her,” he wrote.


“Feel better babe @KailLowry.” 


The peanut gallery comments kept coming about Lowry’s decision to pay for plastic surgery.  


One suggested they should have started a college fund for their children instead, to which Marroquin responded aptly.


“Our kids are good, don’t you worry.”


I hope Lowry at least got a discount for that Snapchat show.