Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Desiree Hartsock: Pregnant with First Child!

Desiree Hartsock’s Valentine"s Day getaway in Maui with husband Chris Siegfried was made even more romantic by a surprise twist:


A positive pregnancy test! She"s expecting!


The season nine star of The Bachelorette, 30, discussed with Us Weekly what was going through her mind before and after that moment.


“I kinda knew, like, ‘You know something, I think I’m pregnant,"” she admits. “We were in Hawaii when we went for our one-year anniversary."


"That’s when we took a test and found out!”



Chris, her final rose recipient, is over the moon – and embracing the role of dad-to-be while doting on his beautiful bride every moment.


“I get her whatever she needs,” he says.


Des says that"s no easy task, either:


“Each day is something new. Like one day I’m like, ‘Babe, I really need Italian.’ The next, it’s Mexican and the next it’s dessert for dinner!”


Fortunately, he"s killing it across the board.


“He’s just so supportive," the pregnant Hartsock, who"s due this summer, gushed, "and if I’m craving ice cream, he’s like, ‘Okay, let’s go get it!’”


Desiree hartsock pregnant with first child