Friday, April 29, 2016

Melania Trump Denies Boob Job Rumors: I Don"t Even Do Botox!

It’s tough to make sense of Melania Trump.



She’s an immigrant who’s married to a man who doesn’t care for immigrants; she’s a veteran model whose best-known work is her role as a sexy duck in an Aflac commercial, and she lives in a house with more gold plating than Liberace’s casket, but she’s an outspoken critic of our status- and appearance-obsessed culture.


Melania is the subject of a controversial profile in the new issue of GQ, which has somehow managed to piss off people on both ends of the political spectrum.


In the piece, the possible First-Lady-to-be discusses everything from her son, Barron – whom she creepily calls “Little Donald” – to her modeling career, which the magazine suggests wasn’t as lucrative as the Donald has made it out to be.


At one point, a former friend recounts a period during which Melania was struggling financially due to her difficulty finding work in the US:


“She went away for a two-week vacation, then came back, and was more…buxom,” the source says. “She admitted it to me. She just said it needed to be done to get more lingerie jobs.”


When the author of the piece broaches the topic with Melania, Mrs. Trump denies ever having any work done:


“I didn’t make any changes,” she says.


“A lot of people say I am using all the procedures for my face. I didn’t do anything. I live a healthy life, I take care of my skin and my body.


“I’m against Botox, I’m against injections; I think it’s damaging your face, damaging your nerves. It’s all me. I will age gracefully, as my mom does.”


Not surprisingly, Melania took to social media yesterday to decry the article as a baseless hit piece:


“The article published in GQ today is yet another example of the dishonest media and their disingenuous reporting,” Melania wrote in a lengthy rant on her Facebook page.


Well, we might never know what she’s been doing to her skin, but we do know that it’s every bit as thin as her husband’s.