Friday, April 29, 2016

Kylie Jenner Kinda Wants Keeping Up With The Kardashians Canceled

Some boldly claim that she is the star of her family’s reality series.



Watching Kylie Jenner on Keeping Up With The Kardashians is like watching paint dry, so I would be totally fine if she opted to depart the series to focus on her own projects.


Honestly, I don’t think I’d even notice.


I’m being mean, yes, but the 18-year-old is too shy and a bit too dull on camera for my liking.  


So, when she told Glamour Magazine that her life after reality TV would be more private, I was pleasantly surprised.


“[Keeping Up With The Kardashians] has to end eventually, and I’m not going to leave until we’re done with it, but by 20 I want to have the whole of my cosmetics line out because that’s my primary focus,” Kylie explained. 


“I definitely won’t want to be doing anything else that would make me more public.”


Ratings saw a dip last season, despite Kris Jenner’s alleged efforts to stage more compelling story lines.



If yesterday’s preview, however, is any indication of how this season will go, then we are in for a real treat.


Rob Kardashian is engaged to Blac Chyna, whom he only started dating in January.  The family is not amused by this relationship.


Kris helped her son buy a home, which ticked off Kim and Khloe.  So, they confronted their mother, and were quickly silenced by one the most epic Kardashian burns EVER.


“I’ve seen you guys through so much s–t that you do that I have to f–king put up with,” she told her kids, before turning to Kim. 


“‘I’m married for 72 days,’ really?” she said, looking straight at her daughter.


 “That was normal.”


The new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians premieres May 1st at 9pm on E!