Saturday, April 2, 2016

Kim Kardashian Addresses Alleged Kylie Jenner Feud

Kim Kardashian has gone on the record, addressing her supposed rivalry with Kylie Jenner by making it as clear as possible:


There is no sibling rivalry with Kylie Jenner.



Following weeks of speculation that beef exists between the sisters because Kylie is trying very hard to be just like Kim, Kardashian took to her official app on Friday and addressed the alleged feud.


“Kylie and I laugh so hard at this all the time, because people always want to pit us against each other, thinking we have similar careers,” Kim wrote.


“I think it’s amazing – there’s no one else I would want to be in the same business with than my sister.


“She teaches me so much, and I teach her so much, and we’re both so close that it’s just funny.”


It is true that Jenner and Kardashian are both in the same business… of posing on Instagram with very little clothing on their bodies.


But there’s plenty of room on that social media service for both of these women to succeed in that noble pursuit.


“Sometimes I hear a rumor and I’m like, ‘Wait, is that true?! What’s really going on? I need to call my sister,"” Kim added.


“But with this one, that has never been the case.


“We just are so supportive of each other, and that’s really what it is.”


So much for that rumor that Kim is mad at Kylie and Kendall for their video game we guess, huh?


We’ll keep our eye on these sisters nonetheless, just to make sure all remains calm between them.


Soon enough, though, we may not be able to tell Kim apart from Kylie…