Thursday, April 14, 2016

Taylor Swift for Vogue: Check Out This Makeover!

Taylor Swift? Is that really you?!?



The superstar singer graces the latest cover of Vogue, but you’d be forgiven if you needed to do a double take before realizing this is really a photo of Taylor Swift.


She’s wearing a low cut skirt. She’s exposing a decent amount of cleavage. She isn’t holding a cat in her arms.


As part of the cover story, Swift acknowledges that her style has evolved tremendously over the years.


“I can look back at an old photo and tell you roughly what year it’s from.


“Going through different phases is one of my favorite things about fashion. I love how it can mark the passage of time. It’s similar to my songs in that way – it all helps identify where I was at in different points of my life.”


Swift, however, touches on a wide variety of topics in this interview.



To wit…


What does the future hold? This is the first time in 10 years that I haven’t known. I just decided that after the past year, with all of the unbelievable things that happened…I decided I was going to live my life a little bit without the pressure on myself to create something.


What about music?!? I’m always going to be writing songs. The thing is, with me, I could very well come up with three things in the next two weeks and then jump back into the studio, and all of a sudden the next record is started. That’s an option, too.”


And Calvin Harris? I’m in a magical relationship right now. And of course I want it to be ours, and low-key…This is the one thing that’s been mine about my personal life.


Does she have a response for her squad haters? I’ve had people say really hurtful things about me, and so I’ve kind of learned how to gauge it: ‘This is, like, low-to-medium-level hurtful.’


There are a lot of really easy ways to dispel rumors. If they say you are pregnant, all you have to do is continue to not be pregnant and not have a baby. If the rumor is that you have fake friendships, all you have to do is continue to be there for each other.


And when we’re all friends in 15 years and raising our kids together, maybe somebody will look back and go, ‘That was kind of ridiculous what we said about Taylor and her friends."”