Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Farrah Abraham Unveils Where She Lost Her Virginity, Is the Worst

As is often the case when Farrah Abraham shares something on social media, we"re dumbfounded.


Her latest WTF post comes in the form of a video in which she shows off the bed where she lost her virginity.


In the words of one puzzled Instagram follower, "What the absolute f**k?"


The Teen Mom OG star appears to be super excited and claims she"s here because May is the month in which most people lose their virginity, and something about a "national campaign."


We"ll just share her message and see if you can figure it out.


“Hi everyone, happy month of May,” she says with a wave.


“And I just want to share for the national campaign, that May is one of the top months that people lose their virginities or get pregnant."


While Farrah neglects to mention what "national campaign" she"s talking about, upon some digging we discovered that May is National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month.


"So I wanted to show you, because I had the opportunity, to be back in the house that you saw 16 & Pregnant in and Teen Mom and this is where I lost my virginity," she continues.


Farrah then unveils the virginal bed in which she received her first penis.



"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," she sings, as though uncovering some sort of never-before-seen sacred temple.


"It’s still in its fashion and form. I love it, it’s so darling to me and that’s where I lost my virginity.”


Good god. 


In her little self-promo disguised as a good deed, Farrah seems to be glorifying teen pregnancy rather than warning adolescents about its inherent dangers.


She manages to plug her book before finally, yet oh-so cheerfully, chimes in about teen pregnancy.


"Read my book My Teenage Dream Ended, the New York Times best seller, where I give you all the details and we can rekindle and share with someone else so that they hopefully don"t lose their virginity and don"t become a teen parent."


Rekindle what? The idea that this woman barely understands basic English yet somehow wrote a book makes me want to hurl myself in front of a runaway train.


On the other hand, if Farrah"s epic idiocy can serve as birth control to even one youngster, I suppose we"ve found our silver lining.


Farrah abraham unveils where she lost her virginity is the worst