Friday, May 20, 2016

Jenelle Evans Shares Bikini Photo Amid Pregnancy Rumors!

For the past couple weeks, Jenelle Evans has been the target of pregnancy rumors.


As if Child Protective Services didn’t have enough on their hands.



It would be the third child for the Teen Mom 2 star, who is already fighting two separate custody battles over her current kids.


The gossip began online (as it always does), when a photo of Jenelle appeared to reveal a decent-sized bump in her midsection.


But she quickly shut it down, insisting that she’s not pregnant (or engaged to boyfriend David Eason) and the protrusion was nothing more than a food baby.



“For everyone asking.. No I’m not pregnant and no not engaged,” she tweeted. “Happy where I am in life and comfortable so I’ve been eating a lot more lol.”


But the rumors heated up again when a crew member from Teen Mom 2 confirmed that everyone on set was “freaking out” about Jenelle’s pregnancy.


And once again, Jenelle was forced to deny the news.


“I am NOT pregnant and if I were I wouldn’t be afraid or scared to tell you ‘my fans’ who support me,” she wrote on Instagram.


Now, our Carolina Hurricane is being proactive.


She recently shared a bikini-clad pic to Instagram, explaining that weight gain does not equal pregnancy.



“I love my body for the way it is. Once again, not pregnant…” she wrote.


“Lol yes I’ve gained weight, healthy weight. This what happens when you are truly happy in life and in a healthy relationship. Getting back in my workout grind tho!”


Yeah, that’s not a bump. She looks great.


We’ve all been the victim of bad camera angles and lighting, so maybe Jenelle just had a little gas that day at Target.


Glad you’re happy, girl.