Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Dina Manzo: Not Returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey!

Dina Manzo officially thinks the West Coast is the best coast.


The 44-year-old mother, who recently launched her own skincare line, has confirmed in a new interview that she won’t be returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey.



Due to her well-publicized and long-standing feud with sister-in-law Jacqueline Laurita?


Nope.


“I [live] in L.A.,” Manzo told Fox 411, explaining very simply how she is, literally, no longer a Real Housewife of the Garden State.


“I don’t live in New Jersey anymore. I went through my divorce this year [and] I moved out to California, so it didn’t make sense.”


While Bravo has not confirmed the statuses of any veteran cast members, Manzo claims that the network did want her back for the show’s seventh season… which will focus on the ridiculous journey of Teresa Guidice now that she’s out of prison.


“Of course, they asked me back,” she told Fox.


“I thought about it for a minute, and I thought ‘How am I supposed to do this? I don’t live there.’ I have an apartment here in Manhattan but I don’t live in New Jersey, so I don’t see how that could work.”


We mean… it wouldn’t exactly be the first time this Bravo franchise stretched the truth in order to fit a storyline.


Manzo finalized her divorce husband Tommy Manzo in February. (Their nuptials had actually been part of VH1’s My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding.) 


Manzo is currently dating 35-year old businessman David Cantin.


But wait… couldn’t Manzo now appear on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or The Real Housewives of Orange County?!?


Maybe. Conceivable. Based on her address, sure.


But she concludes by saying that she doesn’t want any part of reality television any longer.


“It wasn’t what I thought I was getting myself into, and I realized that.” she says.


“I’m kind of the person that if it’s not comfortable and it doesn’t fit who I am, I walk. You have to be happy and if it doesn’t sit well with your soul, you have to listen to that.”


So… who will be a full-time cast member when you go to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey online for Season 7?


Stay tuned. Find out!