Saturday, May 14, 2016

Jenelle Evans Pregnant: Is She REALLY Having Baby #3??

Oh, Jenelle, please don’t bring another kid into this mess.



The Teen Mom 2 star is already embroiled in two separate custody battles – one against ex Nathan Griffith for their son Kaiser, and another with her own mother over son Jace.


Let’s not make it three.


But a new report from The Ashley’s Reality Roundup claims that this Carolina Hurricane is indeed with child.


A crew member from the show told the site that everyone on the Teen Mom 2 set was “freaking out” about the news.


Also, there’s a photo floating around of Jenelle at Target looking a little heavy in the belly, and the site is calling it a baby bump.


But according to Jenelle, it’s nothing more than a burrito bump, because the mom of two says she is not preggers.



Just hours after the article was published, Jenelle took to Instagram to deny the rumors.


“I just wanted to put it out there and since Ashley never spoke to me direct or my team on the “exclusive” you’re wrong !” she wrote.


“I am NOT pregnant and if I were I wouldn’t be afraid or scared to tell you “my fans” who support me,” she continued.


“But hey if this story gets you attention have a good weekend :) and enjoy the attention ! #lies #whywouldilie #ashleyslying”


The Ashley says it’s standing by its story, but we’re not sure why.


This is the second time this month Jenelle denied pregnancy rumors.


Earlier in May, she took to Twitter to refute the claims that she was having another baby.


“For everyone asking.. No I’m not pregnant and no not engaged,” she tweeted.


“Happy where I am in life and comfortable so I’ve been eating a lot more lol.”