Thursday, May 12, 2016

Khloe Kardashian: Kris Jenner Is the World"s Biggest LIAR!!

No one could ever accuse Khloe Kardashian of holding back her feelings.


In a preview clip for this Sunday"s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Khloe tears her own mom Kris Jenner a new one for helping Rob Kardashian buy a house.


Khloe starts by telling her mom, "You are one of the world"s biggest…"


"Enablers," Kris says, finishing her daughter"s sentence.


"Liars," corrects Khloe.


"I"m not a liar. No, he has the money for the down payment," explains Kris in defense.


"What did I do now, why are you so angry all the time?" she asks Khloe, as Kourtney wisely checks her phone.



Khloe begins to cough in disbelief at her mother"s words.


"I"m just allergic to bullsh*t," Khloe responds.


In her confessional, Khloe explains that she"s irked because when she allowed Rob to live with her, Kris accused her of enabling him.


(While Rob purportedly had a sock business going, he mostly hid out in his room and collected dust for three years.)


"I would have such deep fights in my family because I was "enabling" Rob by letting him live with me," says Khloe.


"And then the one person who yelled at me the most, which is my mom, now she"s helping Rob?" she continues.


"I just find it mind blowing." 


Ahhh, it"s times like these that lead to a full-fledged Krisplosion, as evidenced in a previous clip in which the momager is fed up with her kids" BS and tells all of them to f**k off.


Watch Khloe face off with her mom below:


 


Khloe kardashian kris jenner is the worlds biggest liar