Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 8 Episode 18 Recap: The Runaway Runway

Kyle Richards is tired of being thrown under the bus by the other ladies, and she made that very clear on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 8 Episode 18


The ladies attended another one of Dorit Kemsley’s lavish fashion events, and and the most drama was held for after the event. 


That came in the form of Kyle quizzing Lisa Vanderpump about the photoshoot Dorit was involved in for Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine. 



If you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online, you will already be aware that Lisa did not want to use the pictures because they never came out that well. 


Dorit seemed mad, but there was nothing she could really say because the situation she was in. If she started bickering with Lisa, she would have probably been obliterated by a glance from Erika. 


Dorit knows how to pick her battles, and that’s why she went guns blazing for Kyle. She felt like Kyle was jealous about not being asked to have pictures taken for the magazine. 


Dorit, you can’t expect there not to be any repercussion from the dinner in Erika’s hotel room,” Kyle said, of the big fight they had in Berlin. “You were saying things that didn’t even make sense to me!”



For what it’s worth, Dorit rarely makes sense, so we have to agree with Kyle on this one.  ICYMI: The two bickered about pantygate once again. 


“It surprised me because I had nothing to do with that, and it wasn’t fair,” Kyle reiterated. “In your attempt to get closer to Erika, you wanna throw me under the bus for no f-cking reason — again.”


This argument opened old wounds for Kyle, and she subsequently tried to get more details about what Dorit was saying that time Erika left Teddi’s beach house. 


But Erika seemed over the whole situation and failed to defend her friend. That was enough for Kyle to realize these ladies were not as close to her as she once thought. 



“[Lisa] Rinna’s up Erika’s ass, Erika’s up Dorit’s ass, Dorit’s up Lisa Vanderpump’s ass,” Kyle  Mauricio as they stormed out of the event.


“Everyone’s busy kissing ass and bullshitting, and no one’s being honest. And you know what? It’s at my expense, and I’m not gonna f-cking do it anymore.”


“I’m feeling like everybody’s full of shit,” Kyle later revealed to the audience. “And I don’t feel like sitting here at a party being fake with a bunch of bullshitters.”


Dorit turned to her own husband with some words of her own about the situation. 


“Are you f***ing kidding me?” she complained. “It’s just one night for crying out loud. I wouldn’t do that to somebody on a night that’s very important; I just wouldn’t. I don’t have it in me.”


Elsewhere on the final episode of the season, Camille Grammer returned to let the ladies in on a shocking revelation: she’s pregnant!



That last part was a joke, but her big shocker was equally as shocking: she’s engaged to fiancé, David C. Meyer and wasted no time in flashing the beautiful rock around. 


“You’re engaged”‘ Kyle yelled. “Oh my God… I’m gonna cry!”


“David is a good guy, and he makes me laugh. I’m looking forward to spending the rest of my life with somebody. Life is pretty darn good,” Camille dished in a confessional. 


While everyone was happy about the engagement, Lisa Vanderpump could not contain herself and admitted that she was part of the reason for the big step for Camille. 



The SUR boss said the following: “Woohoo, Camille finally took my advice and kind of went for it. She’s had a horrible, tumultuous ride dealing with divorce. And now here she is. She’s really in a great place, and I couldn’t be happier for her.”


Okay, what did you think of all the developments?


Sound off below!


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills continues next Tuesday on Bravo. 



ReadMore…