Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hillary Clinton Tells Lena Dunham That She Turned Down Bill Clinton"s Marriage Proposals TWICE! Watch The Intimate Interview Clip!

Even Hillary Clinton admits the thought of marriage “terrified” her!


The Democratic frontrunner recently sat down Lena Dunham for her digital newsletter Lenny Letter, and she was surprisingly candid when discussing the non-political topic of her marriage!


Related: What Motivated Lena Dunham To Get In Shape??


When the Girls star asked if the presidential hopeful had any “anxiety” about losing her identity by joining forces with the politically aspiring Bill Clinton, Hillary said:


“I was terrified about losing my identity and getting lost in the kind of wake of Bill’s force-of-nature personality.”



The 67-year-old then revealed that she turned down the former president’s marriage proposals TWICE! She explained:


“We were in England on a trip after law school graduation. He asked me to marry him. I said, ‘You know, I can’t say yes. No, I can’t do that right now.’ And then, about a year later he asked me again, and I said ‘No.’ He said, ‘Well, I’m not asking you again until you’re ready to say yes."”



Wow, we had no idea Hill made Bill work so hard for her hand. But we can’t say we’re surprised — gurl has high standards! LOLz!


Hear the rest of the story in the clip (below)! The full interview will be released to Lenny subscribers when the site launches on September 29!



[Image via Lenny Letter.]