Thursday, December 10, 2015

Kim Zolciak Shows Off TINY Waist, Gushes Over Scar Removal

Kim Zolciak is at it again.



Between Kim’s mini-stroke and heart condition that torpedoed her chances on DWTS, Kim Zolciak is no stranger to hospitals in recent weeks.


Her latest visit to the doctor was a happier occasion, though, as she had a scar from her hernia surgery and tummy tuck removed. CONGRATS!


In a new Instagram selfie, she can’t wait to show off how proud she is of having that removed … oh and check out her TINY waist and cleave.


“So you all know after the twins I had a hernia and while fixing the hernia I opted to have a tummy tuck as well!” Zolciak captioned the photo.


“My scar is very low and very thin, but I still had a scar.”


“I showed@simonourianmd1 my scar he did coolaser on it ONE treatment and look!!!! You can’t even see my scar!!” she informs us.


After gushing over her “baywatch” attire, Kimberly adds, “THANK YOU to 2 amazing doctors who love what they do and they do it with passion!”


Such passion. Such love for improving society. #blessed



This isn’t the first time we’ve seen the 37-year-old Kim flaunt her body on social media for kind of no reason, and it certainly won’t be the last.


By and large, regarding critics, she has no f–ks to give.


Zolciak freely admits that she’s gone under the knife, but says “I don’t know that I would have had done my stomach if I didn’t have a hernia.”


“I would have had a small incision from having the hernia fixed anyway, so I said, ‘Hell, give me my 16-year-old stomach back while you’re at it."”


“People are always like, ‘Oh she’s had lipo,’ but I’ve never had lipo,” adds the former RHOA star. “I research and I do what works for me.”


That constitutes, in part, a literally unprecedented combination of eating in moderation, drinking water, and wearing a waist-trainer.


And occasional major surgery.


On the bright side, at least she hasn’t passed down her love of gratuitous vanity and public overexposure to daughter Brielle Zolciak.


Oh wait.