Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Yolanda Foster Burns Spineless Co-Stars With Brilliant Words

Point: Yolanda.



I spent the better part of last night’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills yelling at Lisa Rinna and Kyle Richards.  


For Rinna to question Yolanda Foster’s ongoing battle against Lyme disease merely a few episodes after visiting her medically-stocked condo is rather disgusting.


Then there’s Kyle, who listened to Rinna intently, then told the cameras she’d gladly throw Lips McGee under the bus if questioned by Yolanda.


“I do wonder though why these adult women sit around drinking wine in the afternoon debating another person’s health issues?” Yolanda wrote on her Bravo TV blog.


“As much as I wished they cared enough to learn and ask questions, I must blame it on and assume it’s ‘ignorance.’


“Rinna is right,” Yolanda continued.  “She’s only human and it takes a compassionate and confident woman to hold ground under social pressure – it’s so much easier to take the common road and get on board the train of the misinformed and the doubtful.”


If that isn’t the most eloquent insult I’ve ever read, then I will pierce Porsha’s ears myself.


“Few people have the ability to stay firm when they’re not educated or spiritually centered and not feed into the negativity otherwise known as gossip. 


“I don’t blame Rinna, Kyle or LVDP – I understand it and feel sorry to see my battle be such a point of weakness for them,” Yolanda concluded.


“If I let fear of what others say about me creep into my mind, I probably would not be where I am today.”


My heart broke for the Fosters, who were still together during filming.  You can see that there’s a real sense of respect between Yolanda and David.


Yolanda, for her part, tried to clear up any false reports about what caused her split from the Canadian music producer.


“David has been one of the guiding lights in my journey and even though we ran out of steam I will never allow anyone to discredit his persistence and commitment to my healthcare – I am eternally grateful.”


Today’s lesson is: Don’t question illness.  Even though Yolanda has made hers public, it’s still hers to fight and not ours to question.