Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Yolanda Foster Finally Addresses Divorces Rumors

:(



There are certain celebrity marriages you just don’t want to end, and this is one of them.


Fans have watched Yolanda Foster gush on-camera about her now-estranged husband, David, and news of their divorce came as a shock.


Tabloids claim that a number of reasons, including her battle with Lyme disease and his need for fame, were to blame for their split, and truth be told, it’s sad to read.


The latest report comes from Radar Online, which spoke to a source on the latest from the Yolanda vs David battle.


“David wants her out so he can move back in,” a source told the publication, referring to the LA condo Yolanda is currently receiving treatment in.


“He is spending a lot of money he doesn’t have staying at a hotel in Beverly Hills. Yolanda is refusing to move out and is claiming she doesn’t have anywhere else to go.”


David, who made his money producing music, has a “favorite piano” in the condo that he wants to work on, but Yolanda reportedly “won’t allow him access.”


The couple are “no longer speaking, and only communicating through lawyers.” 



David would prefer any news pertaining to their divorce to remain out of the press, but Yolanda allegedly doesn’t “care what David wants, and has nothing to hide.”


Last night, Yolanda updated fans on her Bravo blog in order to take back some control and quash speculation.


“It’s important to me that I share some words about the news of my separation,” Yolanda wrote.


It is true that David and I have chosen to go our separate ways. There is nothing easy about this process as it is a loss no matter how you look at it.


“We should all know by now that rumors and what might seem like ‘sensational drama’ will always trail behind news like this,” she continued.


“I can say that the sale of our Malibu home, financial matters, nor infidelity played a role in our decision. I accept that speculation is part of what comes with the public lifestyle I have chosen, but I am human just like the rest of you.


“My wish is to get through this time with the great respect we’ve always had for each other. I want to honor the joy we’ve shared and focus my strength on my children and my well being.”