Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Leah Messer: Chelsea Houska is NOT a Good Friend!

Teen Mom 2 is only a couple weeks into its new season, and already things have not been going well for Leah Messer.



The premiere saw Leah receiving major backlash from fans due to a scene that appeared to show her denying her daughters breakfast before rushing them off to school.


Leah has responded to claims she’s a negligent mom with explanations that only made the situation worse. (Calling your 6-year-old daughter a “drama queen” for saying she’s hungry? Not a good look.)


Now it seems that Leah has digitally put her foot in her mouth yet again by sharing the following text message from co-star Chelsea Houska on instagram:


“Leah! Ugh I’m so happy. I missed you. I’m so so so happy for you and it’s so amazing see how f–king great you are doing and to just talk to you and hear everything from your side. I’m sorry I wasn’t a better friend through everything.”


“I look up to how strong you are…I couldn’t imagine pulling myself out of such a hard time like you did. So be proud of yourself. And know that I’m so insanely happy to see you back to yourself.”


Messer included her own message along with a screenshot of the text:



“This gave me goosebumps the first time I read it! We ALL can work on being the best versions of ourselves and the growth after you make that decision is so amazing ! Thank you @chelseahouska!!”


It seems her heart was in the right place, but in the eyes of some fans, Leah can do no right these days.


Many feel Leah intended to highlight the portion in which Chelsea points out that she wasn’t a very good friend in the past as a means of pointing out that she’s not the only unstable one on the show.


Is it a means of deflecting criticism, or an awkward way of publicly thanking a loyal friend?


Either way, it’s classic Hot Messer – the Teen Mom franchise’s lovable loser.


Watch Teen Mom 2 online to see Leah stumble her way through life the best she knows how.