Thursday, March 31, 2016

Jennifer Lopez Thinks She"s "Chunky" in This Selfie, Raven-Symone Can"t Even

Jennifer Lopez is the hot cheerleader in high school who complains about being fat while the average Marys clutch their burritos whilst sneering from the sidelines.


The pop singer stopped by The View this morning and really had the ladies there blowing their tops over some comments she made about her own physique.



Referring to some photos J. Lo recently posted, host Sunny Hostin complimented the star’s enviable figure and asked what she does to stay in shape.


Jen examined the pic above and took a shot at self-deprecation.


“I was a little bit on the chunky side there as you can see,” she said.


And with that, Raven-Symone threw her hands in the air and walked away from the table while Whoopi Goldberg got up, opened up her jacket and approached Jennifer.


“Do we need to show you what chunky looks like?” Whoopi asked her. “This is a little bit on the chunky side.”


Jennifer tried to backpedal, but no one was buying it.


“That’s not what I meant,” she said. “I fluctuate. I go up and down like seven or eight pounds all the time.”


“So like when I’m doing the show, I go down and get slim,” she explained. “And then when I stop I’m, like, eating and I get chunky. Not chunky, but you know, I feel it.”


These words prompted Whoopi to stand up and flash once again, as if to say, perhaps you didn’t hear me the first time. 


Jennifer revealed that she does a ton of cardio to prepare for her high-impact show in Las Vegas – the one in which she got so crazy on stage she actually split her pants during a performance.


Luckily, she’s got a nice booty, so at the end of the day, it was kind of a treat.