Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Kid Rock: "Beyond Devastated" by Death of Personal Assistant

Kid Rock is in a state of mourning today.



The artist and those close to him have been rocked by the sudden death of Michael Sacha, a 30-year old who worked as Kid Rock’s personal assistant and who passed away on Sunday.


According to The Tennessean, Sacha died following an ATV accident, which took place on Kid Rock’s property while he was driving guests to a cookout on the rapper’s large estate.


Authorities have told the aforementioned newspaper that Sacha lost control of the vehicle and crashed on his way back to the residence after dropping guests off to catch an Uber.


Kid Rock has confirmed the tragedy and penned a statement in Sacha’s honor on his official website.


The Detroit native says he is “beyond devastated” by the incident, adding:


“He was a member of our family and one of the greatest young men I have ever had the pleasure to not only work with, but also to become friends with.


“I know I speak for us all in sharing my deepest condolences to his family. I cannot imagine how they must feel.”


Kid Rock continued as follows:


“Myself, the band, our family, friends and co-workers are devastated over this loss.


“We were supposed to be back in Michigan today, but I am going to stay here with Mike until I can bring him home to his family.


“We’ve already been contacted by the press asking if it was me who was in the accident, so I want to stop any rumors before they spread.


“I’m asking everyone to please respect our and his families’ privacy in this difficult time. RIP Mike. We will never forget you, my friend.”



The Nashville Police Department has classified Sacha’s death as “accidental” in a statement of its own.


Reports also state that Kid Rock was the one who discovered his friend’s body.


He called for help after coming across Sacha following the accident, but it was too late.


We send our condolences to the friends, family members and loved ones of Michael Sacha.