Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Chelsea Houska Shares The Moment Cole DeBoer Proposed

You can’t help but root for this girl.



Chelsea Houska shared an intimate photo of Cole DeBoer proposing to her in front of daughter Aubree.  


Photographer Tyler Jacobsen captured the moment DeBoer got down on one knee in a meadow to ask Houska for her hand in marriage.


“I’m so so happy @jakephotographysf was there to capture this amazing moment in November,” Chelsea wrote.


“I am so blessed with such an incredible man @coledeboer.”


Houska first shared the news via Instagram last November.


“He’s stuck now!” she captioned the photos, which showed off her ring.


“I honestly cannot believe how lucky I am.


Finally found my Prince Charming and I get to be with him for the rest of my life!”


Houska updated fans on how DeBoer proposed, recalling his odd behavior.


“He was acting so weird,” Houska said. “He took me to this spot he likes out in the woods, and he had me come out there. There was a whole bunch of trees and there were pictures of us three nailed up on there.


I seriously covered my eyes and I was like, ‘Holy s**t, is this really happening?!’”


Houska’s co-star, Leah Messer was one of the first to send her well wishes.


“Congrats @ChelseaHouska!! You and cole are adorable!!!! You deserve it, love!” she wrote.