Monday, April 18, 2016

Chris Hemsworth: My Daughter Wants a Penis!

 Chris Hemsworth has more than just a pretty face and a ridiculous body.


The actor also has three kids at home, two sons and a daughter… the latter of whom recently made an unusual request.


Speaking on India Rose – and her envy of her younger twin brothers, Sasha and Tristan – Hemsworth passed along a pretty hilarious story during his appearance with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Monday around the country.


“[My daughter] came to me the other day and she was like, ‘ya know, papa, I want one of those things that Sasha and Tristan have,"" the hunk explained.


"I’m like, ‘what do you mean?’ She was like, ‘ya know, the things in between the legs that you have.""


That would be a penis, of course.


How did the actor respond?


“I was like, ‘Oh, um. Well you see. Girls …Girls have breasts.’


‘I don’t want breasts!’ I was like, ‘OK. Um. She was like ‘I really want one.’ I was like, ‘A penis?’ She was like, ‘I want a penis!’ I was like, ‘oh OK. Um.’”


In the end, Hemsworth tried to turn the situation into a life lesson:


"I was like – she’s 4 – ‘Ya know what, you can be whatever you want to be.’ And she goes ‘Thanks, dad!’ Runs off to the playground and that was it."


But will that really be it? Watch Hemsworth recount the tale below:


Chris hemsworth my daughter wants a penis