Friday, April 8, 2016

Kanye West Responds to Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna Engagement: WATCH!

When Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna dropped the news of their engagement earlier this week, everybody had an opinion.


However, the opinions of Rob"s entire family (which we"re sure are strong AF) are still unknown, because none of them have reacted publicly.


But now Rob"s brother-in-law Kanye West speaks his thoughts on the blessed event.


The paparazzi caught Yeezy at LAX and asked whether he would be attending the wedding.


"You know what? I haven"t been invited," he replied with a smile.


I mean, the two just got engaged. Give them a chance to pick out the invitations, for crying out loud.


The paps then dug a little deeper and asked if the Kardashian-Jenner family were in support of a Rob-Chyna union, but he artfully dodged the question.


"You know, Rob is my brother," Kanye said. "I love Rob. I just roll with it. I love Rob, that"s all I can say. I love Rob."


Got it. Kanye loves Rob.


But does Kim love Rob? Does Kim love Chyna? Does Kylie? Are they freaking out? Will they disown him? Will Kylie bring Tyga to the wedding and if so, will the entire venue go up in flames?


So many questions. 


So far, Kanye is the only one of Rob"s relatives to talk about the engagement news, unless you count Tyga, who is dating Rob"s sister Kylie Jenner (and also happens to be Blac"s ex, which makes this whole thing even weirder).


"Everybody deserves 2 be happy. What some1 does for their happiness is not my concern, as long as it"s not interfering wit my happiness," tweeted the "Rack City" rapper.


We"re waiting, Kardashians and Jenners. We"re waiting.


 


Kanye west responds to rob kardashian and blac chyna engagement