Monday, April 11, 2016

Kim Kardashian on Weight Loss Goals: Pray for Me...

We now know why Kim Kardashian is yet to comment on her brother being engaged to Blac Chyna:


She has something far more pressing on her mind.



As previously stated – over and over and over again, ad nauseam – Kim Kardashian is dead set on returning her figure to her pre-second-pregnancy weight.


That means she has to shed a minimum of 70 pounds because she packed a whole lot on while growing Saint West inside of her womb.


Kim has obnoxiously kept fans apprised of her progress… and she did so at the Hakkasan nightclub in Las Vegas on Saturday night.


Speaking to E! News at her first sponsored appearance since becoming a mother once again, Kardashian said she’s on her way toward her weight loss gain – but it isn’t easy, people!


“I’s a challenge… We just got back from our family vacation and every day, we were up early working out.”


Please, someone break out the violins.


Kim was in Vail, Colorado were her family and she had to wake up early to work out. Can you believe it?!?


“I have about 20 pounds to go,” she continued, adding.


“You know, it really is hard. It’s not easy. I gained a lot of weight and I have a lot to lose… I definitely feel good to a place where you know I’m comfortable again and things are starting to fit.”


Thank goodness! We’ve been having trouble sleeping every night, wondering just how close Kim actually was to her ideal weight.


What has been the secret to shedding all these pounds? A nation is dying to know, you self-obsessed loser…


“I think this time, more weight has come off quicker than last time because I kind of learned how to eat better,” she told E! News.


“Last time, I worked out a little bit harder. This time I’m eating differently. So I’m doing the Atkins diet and it’s just like, I’m so militant about it that I just started working out really hard and I think that the mix of the two will help this last 20 pounds, hopefully, you know, fly off.


“I’m praying.”


And we’re praying that God is rolling His eyes over these prayers.