Saturday, May 14, 2016

Coco and Baby Chanel Wear Matching Polka Dot Bikinis on the Beach

Coco Austin is absolutely smitten with her baby girl Chanel.


Pretty much since her birth in November, the model’s Instagram account has featured photo after photo of the baby, and we gotta say, the tyke seems to love the camera as much as her mom.


Coco and her husband Ice T took Chanel on her first family vacation in the Caribbean, where they are soaking up the island sun.


Just check out the mommy-daughter pair looking adorable in matching polka dot bikinis:



“It doesn’t get better than this!” wrote Coco in the caption.


We believe her.


The pair got some practice modeling swimwear last month, when the lingerie designer shared this photo of baby’s first bikini:



“My partner in crime,” she wrote in the caption. “#bikinigirls @babychanelnicole 1st bikini.”


While Coco concedes that her daughter is “a little model,” she claims she does not want Chanel to follow in her footsteps.


“I want [Chanel] to become like a doctor or scientist. I don’t want her to be who mom is,” she wrote on her blog.


“I’m going to try and push her away from the modeling. It’s going to be hard because I’m probably going to have a camera in her face and she’s going to learn how to model but at the same I don’t want her to focus on that as a career.


“I want her to do something that I couldn’t do.”


Last month during a photo shoot, Coco twerked and danced in lingerie while pushing the baby around in a stroller.


Oddly enough, we didn’t hate it.