Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mariah"s World Looks Like the Worst Place on Earth

Mariah Carey recently claimed that she is GLADD"s most famous celebrity.


We don"t know about that.


But we do know that Mariah Carey may be the most diva-licious celebrity in Hollywood history, at least based on our first peek in Mariah"s World.



The eight-part E! reality series will chronicle Carey’s life as she prepares for her tour and her marriage to James Packer.


The artist and the billionaire got engaged in January of this year after just a few months of dating.


Among other ridiculous things Carey says in the following Mariah"s World trailer, she refers to her upcoming nuptials as "most important event that"s ever happened."


Yes, EVER.


In another clip, the five-time Grammy winner refuses to take off her sunglasses while indoors:


"I"m wearing these glasses because we"re in fluorescent lighting, and I have a rule which states that I will not be seen in fluorescent lighting without sunglasses," she explains. "I know, it"s very "90s."


It"s very something, we know that much.


And that something is so unappealing it makes us wonder whether Kim Kardashian will no longer be E"s least likable star in just a few months.


The network is yet to set a premiere date for this nauseating series.


“I am not Cinderella, my life has not been a fairy tale,” says Carey in the preview. “Forget the image. Forget the rumors. I owe this to the fans.”



When the project was announced in March, here is what Carey had to say about it:


“I’m excited to bring my fans into my life for the next journey I’m about to embark on.


"I’m already having so much fun with this documentary and I know you will too. There is nothing like capturing these moments."


Check out the teaser now and decide: Will you tune in for Mariah"s World?


Mariah carey reality show promo is most mariah carey thing ever