Monday, May 16, 2016

24 Tweets That Prove the Exercise Struggle is Real


Not everyone is Kim Kardashian.


Not everyone can get famous off a sex tape afford a personal trainer and have all the time they need to hit the gym to get in shape.


Working out is hard!


But making jokes about working out on Twitter can be easy. Just ask the following funny folks…




1. This is Enough for the Day


This is enough for the day

Seriously, I’m pooped.



2. No Argument Here!


No argument here

Gain is overrated.



3. I Need All the Motivation I Can Get


I need all the motivation i can get

Come get me, serial killers!



4. My Work Here is Done


My work here is done

But my eating is yet to begin!



5. What Choice Do I Have?


What choice do i have

You want me to choke?!?



6. Get It?!?


Get it

I’ll be here all week. And by “here,” I mean NOT the gym.


View Slideshow