Saturday, May 21, 2016

18 Cute Kids Who Deserve Better Parents


Not to go all Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler on the men and women responsible for the following photos, but we have one word for them:


REALLY?!?


They may be decent parents at other times, but they clearly failed when these pictures were taken. 


Click around below and see if you agree:




1. Hello? Is Anyone There?


Hello is anyone there

Anyone at all? Guess I’ll just hang out for a bit by myself.



2. Raiding the Fridge


Raiding the fridge

When the parents are away, the kids will play. And also eat.



3. Just… No


Just no

Nothing that fell into that pit is worth this, Dad.



4. I Can’t Breathe!


I cant breathe

I admire you for trying to lose weight, Mom, but keep me out of it next time.



5. Catch!


Catch

Please, someone tell us this was Photoshopped.



6. In the Crapper


In the crapper

Come on. The bathtub is right there!


View Slideshow