Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Jenelle Evans: Teen Mom 2 Is All LIES!!! MTV Broke Into My House!!!

From the way they talk about the network that made them famous, you would think the stars of Teen Mom 2 have been enslaved by their corporate overlords at MTV.



Usually it’s Leah Messer complaining about the editing on the show (They totally made her look like a drug addict!…which probably wasn’t hard because she was doing a ton of drugs at the time.), but it was only a matter of time before Jenelle Evans started biting the hand that feeds her.


The problem, it seems, is a scene from tonight’s episode that focused on a bizarre encounter between Jenelle’s boyfriend, David Eason, and her mother, Barbara.


In fairness to Jenelle, there is something weird about the way it was filmed:



We hear Jenelle’s voice but we never see her.


Babs is upset, but there are times when her demeanor makes the scene feel scripted.


According to Jenelle, there’s a perfectly good reason for the odd tone in that preview clip:


She claims Babs and MTV conspired to ambush her, and she was shocked – shocked! – to find her house full of cameras on a day when she wasn’t scheduled to film.


She explained all of this last night in response to fans on Twitter who speculated that she was holed up in her room doing drugs:


“On that scene of my mom and David filming arguing … @MTV DID NOT film me AT ALL that day,” Jenelle tweeted. “They used a different screen from another day.


“Showing me upset in my room when I never gave @MTV permission come in my house that day to begin with. So yeah I WAS doing my makeup.


“Have a bathroom in the master bedroom and one in my hallway…I see where everyone is confused by that scene! Sorry @MTV sucks at editing.”


Well, we’re not really any less confused by that explanation, but hey – maybe it all make sense in the context of tonight’s episode (doubt it).


Watch Teen Mom 2 online to get caught up in time for Babs vs. David.


If you ask us, the smart money is on Babs.