Monday, March 6, 2017

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 Episode 15 Recap: Did Kandi Burruss Drug Porsha Williams for Sex?!?

Will Porsha Williams and Kandi Burruss ever be able to become friends again?


That was thrown into question on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 Episode 15 when it became apparent there was more to their clear night of passion than we first thought. 



Kandi rounded the troops over to her house to let them know about her recent chat with Porsha. Sheree was confused as to why Porsha was the one on blast for the claims about Kandi and Shamea when Phaedra was the one who led the charge in the first place. 


Kandi brushed all of that off and went into detail about Porsha saying she had a sex dungeon. The ladies were floored when Kandi revealed that Porsha said she and her husband tried to drug her and Shamea to get them back to the house. 



Meanwhile, Porsha went to Lauren’s house to speak about the big mess they were all in. 


“I was like beer goggles on 1,000 and she was sober, so blame it on the Henney,” Porsha said to the camera.


Porsha even went as far as claiming that she would go after someone if they tried to go after her. 


“Do what you do, but if you open your mouth and speak on me, I’m going to speak on you,” Porsha said. 


Okay, Porsha. 



Later, Kenya dropped the bomb on her bomb on her brother that she was still seeing Matt. 


“It’s been kind of crazy,” she said. “We would get into arguments and he would come break a window in my house.”


Kenya noted that he did not try and harm her directly, so she thought that counted for something. Her brother was not impressed and felt like there had been too much drama for them to just move on with their lives. 


Kandi and Todd’s trip to Maui turned into a group trip when everyone seemed to want to get involved. 



At first, things seemed fine, but then a dinner party sent the drama into overdrive. 


“You’re a big liar,” she said to Porsha. “You’re still going to say, with a straight face, that we were trying to do stuff to you and take you back to our sex dungeon?”


Porsha replied, “I said a lot of things to you that day. You were saying some things about me that I thought were lies and I felt that I needed to come to you with truth, and that’s what I did.”


“She’s a lying bitch,” Kandi added. “She was kissing me in the club, telling me wanted to eat me ‘til I come!”


Porsha admitted that she probably did say that, but the other women were shocked, but Porsha did not give a damn.



Kandi then revealed that she had proof of what really went down. Kandi started reading out a text message from Porsha. 


“Finally got my phone back on. It’s been broke for three days. BTW I’ve been laughing every day since Queens. We was turnt up for real. I just want you to know I’m not going to rape you on camera so no worries,” Kandi read off the page, before turning her attention to the text she replied to Porsha with. 


“If you say anything crazy on camera I’m going to walk away and let you stand there like I don’t know you.”


Porsha apparently replied, “Good. Queens is Vegas. What goes on there, stays there!”



After more arguing, Kandi barked, “If I had a [sex dungeon] I would tell everyone about it because I don’t care!


Phaedra tried to calm things down, but Kandi was still not impressed. 


“The part that matters, Phaedra, this chick tried to turn it around and say that we tried to drug her!”


She then added, “Let’s be clear, Phaedra, you know I have fun, but the one thing I would not do, I would not do no stuff about no drugs and for her to put that out there about me — oh, my God — it took everything in me not to choke the s–t out of this bitch.”


What a way to end an episode. Will Porsha find a way to clear her name?



ReadMore…