Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Jessica Simpson Trash Talks Wives Around the World

Jessica Simpson has a message for married women around the world.


Inch closer to your computer screen. Focus. Listen up. Here it is: I’ve got the sexiest husband on Earth!!!!!



That actually is what Simpson has written on Instagram in honor of Eric Johnson turning 36 years old on Tuesday.



The artist shared the black-and-white photo above on her account and included with it a caption that reads:


“My husband is hotter than yours! Happy Birthday Eric Maxwell Johnson! You forever make me lust.”


A tad bit TMI, but mostly pretty cute, no? Everyone should remain this enamored by their significant other after many years together.


Parents to daughter Maxwell Drew, 3, and son Ace, 2, Simpson and Johnson first stepped out together in May 2010 and got engaged that November.


In July 2014, the two exchanged vows in an intimate wedding at San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California.


And this isn’t the first time Simpson has bragged about her attractive husband.


She let a couple photos say a couple thousands words about the couple in February when she posted some “Fifty Shades of Johnson” images that depicted her and her man in states of undress.


“I couldn’t be more in love. And he’s given me two of the best blessings I could imagine. Having a boy and a girl, I’m just blessed. They inspire me,” Simpson said on The Today Show soon afterward.