Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Justin Bieber Apologizes to (Then Disses) Ronda Rousey

Of all the feuds in celebrity history, few have been more amusing or unexpected than the beef between Justin Bieber and Ronda Rousey.



It all began when Rousey blasted Bieber for giving her sister the cold shoulder during a party at the Cannes Film Festival.


Ronda doubled down on her remarks earlier this month, confirming that she’s still pissed at Bieber in an interview with TMZ.


Now, after weeks of silence, the Biebs is finally hitting back. Kind of…


Asked about Rousey in a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight yesterday, Bieber initially took the blame for their beef, saying:


“I guess, supposedly, she asked for a picture with her sister or something, and I guess I said no? But I don’t remember this happening so, Ronda, I’m sorry. Don’t kick my ass!”


It was a nice, if somewhat half-assed apology. Unfortunately, Bieber followed it up by gloating about Rousey’s loss to Holly Holm at the recent UFC 193 event in Melbourne.


“I would like to get better at boxing, Bieber said. “Did you see Ronda Rousey? She got knocked out cold! Oh my God, she got knocked out so bad. Yeah no, she got pummeled.”


Damn, Justin. We get the feeling those requests to not get your ass beat are gonna fall on deaf ears if you keep talking that much smack.