Monday, November 30, 2015

Kylie Jenner"s $29 Lip Kit Will Haunt You

You, too, can have an upper lip that almost touches your nose.


It’ll make a mess, though.


Today, Kylie Jenner launched her new line, Lip Kit by Kylie, which offers a set of matte lip gloss and matching liner for $ 29.00.  After applied, the gloss dries to a powdery finish.


The kit features three colors, Dolce K, Truly Brown K, and Candy K, all a little on the darker side to emphasize the lip.


Now teenage girls everywhere will sneak Lip Kit past their parents and apply it on the bus to school. 


The result: 







Jenner started talking about the line back in August, a few months after she confessed to getting lip fillers.  


“I have temporary lip fillers, it’s just an insecurity of mine and it’s what I wanted to do,” Jenner admitted.  “I’m just not ready to talk to reporters about my lips yet because everyone always picks us apart. I want to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything, so I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn’t lie.”


Lip Kit launched today at 12pm ET, and the site has since crashed due to the overwhelming amount of traffic.