Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Kim Kardashian Asks for Pregnancy Prayers. Here"s Why...

Kim Kardashian really wants a $ 1 million push present.


But here’s what Kim Kardashian does NOT want: to deliver her upcoming baby via C-section.



“I’m writing this blog while up at 4 A.M., a little anxious for my delivery as I’m entering into my 36th week of pregnancy,” the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star wrote in a blog post titled Heads Up!


She went on to explain why she was unable to fall asleep:


“I’ve surrendered to the placenta issues and actually haven’t been thinking too deeply about them lately. However, my latest concern is that my baby is breech, meaning he’s in the wrong position for childbirth. His head is still up and it’s supposed to be down.


“He was supposed to turn by 32 weeks. So now, I will have to get a C-section.”


Or will she?!?


Kim wrote this blog as a stream of consciousness, correcting herself nearly as soon as she typed that sentence.


“I’ve learned that you actually can deliver a breech baby and I feel fortunate that my doctor Paul Crane is one of the few doctors that still does this. They just don’t even teach it anymore.


“Paul was my mom’s doctor and delivered me! So I know I’m in the best care.”


Hmmm… what does it say about Kim that we can’t wondering whether this entire blog entry was just a paid advertisement for Paul Crane?



Kardashian is due to give birth on Christmas Day.


But due to these complications, there’s been talk that she may have to move her due date up.


Kardashian says she’s “doing everything” she can to turn the child around, from lying upside down to icing her belly in certain spots.


She can’t go to her mom or her sister (Kourtney) for advice because neither has faced this situation before… and she’s scared.


“Please wish me luck and pray the baby turns!” Kim concluded. “This whole delivery gives me anxiety, not gonna lie. I hope the baby turns and all goes well but I’m prepared for anything!”


That’s fair overall.


We can’t pretend to know how it must feel to be Kim Kardashian right now and we do with her the best with her pregnancy.