Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Kim Zolciak"s Emotional Return To DWTS: All The Feels

Everyone loves a comeback, especially after a health crisis.



Back in September, Kim Zolciak was forced to withdraw from Dancing With The Stars after suffering a stroke.


Zolciak then underwent emergency heart surgery and recuperated in Atlanta, before announcing that she would appear in the finale show.


Last night, the reality star and partner Tony Dovolani danced the samba, an I Dream of Jeanie-theme number they never got to perform.


After, Zolciak let the emotions take over.  Friends caught footage of her shaking from the adrenaline of her performance.


“Why are you crying?” a friend asked off camera in an Instagram post.


“Crazy moment, like for real,” Zolciak said, shaking from the adrelanaline rush.


“I’m so blessed to be here.”


Zolciak missed her twins second birthday for the performance, but she promised them she’d be home in a jiffy to celebrate.


“Thank you God for another year!!” Zolciak wrote. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful twins!! I can’t believe they turn 2 today … And it’s the same day I return to DWTS!I feel so incredibly blessed!


“Overwhelmed with emotion today!! LIVE LIFE EVERYDAY TO THE FULLEST! Kane and Kaia I love you more than words could ever describe! Cake and ice cream all day everyday when I get home!!!”