Friday, November 27, 2015

Anne Hathaway: Pregnant With First Baby!

According to a report from E! News, Anne Hathaway is expecting her first child!



“Anne is in her second trimester and feeling great!” said a rep for the 33-year-old in a statement issued today.


The news comes on the heels of rumors that Hathaway was planning to adopt after having difficulty conceiving.


Hathaway married actor Adam Shulman in 2012. In the years since, rumors that Hathaway is pregnant have surfaced every few months.


The actress has spoken openly about her desire to start a family in the past:


“I want to be a mother, and I anticipate loving my children quite fiercely,” Anne said in an interview back in 2013.


“I think about it all the time, though it’s a silly thing to think about because the kind of mother I’ll be depends on the kind of children I have. I can’t wait to meet them.” 


Hathaway has stated that she’s known she wanted to be a mother since she was in high school.


Though the couple has yet to confirm the news, sources say Anne and Adam are ecstatic about their forthcoming bundle of joy.


Fittingly, Hathaway’s next project is an remake of the 1964 family classic Mary Poppins.