Monday, November 30, 2015

Kylie Jenner Likes Caitlyn More Than Bruce

Kylie Jenner is not pregnant nor is she betrayed.


We"ll just get that out of the way up front.


But the 18-year old reality star is appearing on Ellen, having taped an interview with the comedian that will be aired on Monday, November 30.


At one point in the discussion, Kylie admits that the transition of Bruce Jener to Caitlyn Jenner was challenging to accept at first… but it"s actually ended up for the better in terms of this father-daughter relationship.


"I feel it was the only thing that I really bottled at, and I don"t bottle a lot of things, and I feel my family was a little upset about that," Kylie confessed, adding with laughter:


"But I thought through it and now I like it a lot better. I like her better than Bruce."


For what reason?


"Because we talk about makeup and clothes we bond a lot more.


"But not only that. I feel like there’s not a huge secret in the family. I feel like there was always this big secret. And I’ve honestly known about it for a really long time and we actually caught him then dressing up as a girl.


"When my sister and I were like 6 and 7 maybe. So we’ve known for a while that there was something, but it was never talked about.


"Now there"s no secrets. She’s really living her authentic true self."


Elsewhere in the chat, Kylie talked about her past as a victim of bullying.


What is she doing to help others who have gone through this traumatic experience? How is she actually using social media for good in this important area?


Watch excerpts from Kylie"s interview with Ellen and find out now.


Kylie jenner likes caitlyn more than bruce