Monday, November 30, 2015

Sinead O"Connor BLASTS Family in Latest Facebook Rant

As previously reported, Sinead O’Connor is alive.


But she is definitely not well.



The veteran singer shared a lengthy message on Facebook over the weekend in which she came right out and said she overdosed on pills.


O’Connor went on to say she’s been “crying for weeks,” but her family members have responded by telling the singer to “go f-ck myself.”


“I’m invisible. I don’t matter a shred to anyone.” O’Connor sadly wrote, adding that she was at an undisclosed location and concluding that everyone will be “better off” with her dead.


After being alerted to the situation, however, authorities tracked O’Connor down and informed the public that she was receiving medical attention.


It remains unclear just where O’Connor is at the moment, but it’s tragically very clear that her state of mind is not much improved.


Consider her latest Facebook message. 


“Jake, Roisin, Jr., frank, Donal, Eimear, I never wanna see you again. You stole my sons from me,” it reads, continuing:


“Then you had hypocrisy to come to hospital and then not be here when I wake and not pick up phone? I’m shit to you. You’re dead to me. You killed your mother. You stole my sons. You left me alone for twelve weeks!”


O’Connor says the issues with her family started after she got surgery in late August, which prompted her to cancel a number of concerts.


The singer has a long history of mental illness, at one point referencing suicidal thoughts that she blamed on medication she had been taking.


She concluded her latest rant as follows:


Why did I have to hear it was your hypocritical asses here while I was unconscious?? And now you’re Gone and not picking up phone? You are child stealing murderers, I never want to see or hear from any of you again.


Why were you here when you’re the ones who put me here???? And where the fuck are you now??? Murderers. Liars. Hypocrites. All of you. You caused this.


We hope and pray that O’Connor gets the help she clearly needs.