Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tila Tequila Goes INSANE on Twitter: Obese People Deserve to Die! I Have a Giant Penis!

Tila Tequila might be insane. We don’t mean she’s a little quirky, or a bit eccentric. We mean she’s the type of mom to put a Hitler mustache on her baby, post the pic on Instagram, and then wonder why everyone’s so upset.


She could be mentally ill, or she may just be the ultimate troll, but either way, Tila’s latest Twitter rant might be one of the great social media meltdowns of all time:



Now, before you read any further, it’s important to remember that Tila’s Nazi views recently got her kicked out of the Celebrity Big Brother house, which meand it’s possible she actually believes this crap.


So, we guess…trigger warning for mind-boggling idiocy. Are we doing that right? Anyway, the following is a bunch of tweets that Tila posted in the past 48 hours and still has not deleted. Enjoy:


  • “Sometimes I like to kill things just to see how it dies.”

  • “If you need a wheelchair to go grocery shopping because you’re too obese to walk, you deserve to die.”

  • “ALL HEIL #HITILA you know the Nazi’s actually won the war in another parallel that dripped over right?”

  • “Is it just me or does everyone struggle w/vibrating at such high frequencies that it becomes hard 2 stay in your meat suit?”

  • “My apologies about the @MileyCyrus penis ordeal. That happened because I’m always talking about how big my dick is so it manifested.”

  • “Rihanna is a replica of me. I was a ‘Good girl gone bad’ way before she was born. I also drowened [sic] in the bathtub.”

  • “Everyone really deserves to die.”

  • If you can spend your Government cheese feeding that fat ass but cannot afford a healthier lifestyle, you deserve to die.”

  • A great #AtomicBomb in the horizon! The future of mankind shall be incinerated. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust #TheEnd

  • “Remember when I used to call myself #Tilisis? Then a few years later they ripped me off & called the terrorists Isis!” 

Believe it or not, there are many, many more where that came from.


We have to hand it to her – we didn’t think it was possible for anyone to make Amanda Bynes’ tweets seem like a collection of rational, well-reasoned arguments, but Tila pulled it off!