Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Jenelle Evans on Barbara Evans: She Still Sucks!

If you watch Teen Mom online, you know that Jenelle and Barbara Evans don"t exactly have the greatest relationship.


The fact that Barbara has custody of Jenelle"s son Jace (and has allegedly encouraged the kid to call her mom) certainly doesn"t help matters. 


Now, in an interview with Radar Online, Jenelle is speaking candidly about her relationship with her mom, and it seems things are just as tumultuous as ever:


“Right now she is mad at me because I don’t want to film with her,” Jenelle told the website.


“We argue. She always wants to argue with me on camera, and I’m like ‘No.’ I just don’t want to film with her.”


Jenelle says the problem has less to do with disagreements about the best way to raise Jace, and more to do with Barbara"s frequent mood swings.


“My mom – she’s happy one minute and then the next she is mad,” Jenelle says. “And then the next day, she’ll act like nothing happened.”


It seems that Jenelle still wants full custody of Jace, but it"s no longer a constant source of conflict:


"I want to move away first, get settled down and stuff before I pursue that any further,” Jenelle says. 


“I’m trying to let my mom ease into it instead of grabbing him right from under her, and to try and like wean him off of her."


So yeah, she still doesn"t get along with Barbara (Who could blame her?), but it sounds like we"re dealing with a wiser, more mature Jenelle these days.


We certainly didn"t see that coming!


Jenelle evans on barbara evans she still sucks