Thursday, December 10, 2015

12 Ways Kourtney Kardashian Taught Us To Keep Our Cool


If I were to emulate anyone from Keeping Up With The Kardashians, it would be Kourtney.


As one of three girls myself, I"m not well-versed in keeping calm while someone attempts to ruffle my feathers.  Which is why I made this post as a means of self-help.


Hey, whatever floats your boat.




1. When a Loved One Is Yammering On The Other Line


Kourtney kardashian ends a conversation gif

Oh drats, the dog’s on fire. Must jet.



2. When Someone Talks About How Full They Are


Kourtney and khloe share a knowing glance

We get it. Go lay down.



3. When Someone Talks About Their Workout Routine


Kourtney kardashian chewing gif

K.



4. When Mom Imitates Her Favorite ‘Real Housewives’ Character


Kourtney kardashian shames kris jener gif

Cover yourself up. Then come inside and I’ll fix you a drink.



5. When You Receive An Unsettling Cat Call


Kourtney kardashian gets mouthy gif

Everything square down there, boys?



6. When You Get An Invite To A "Skincare" Party


Kourtney kardashian and khloe kardashian give some a look gif

I can’t. I have to watch ‘Reign.’


View Slideshow