Friday, December 18, 2015

Audrina Patridge: Pregnant with First Baby!

Audrina Patridge is pregnant with her first child!!!



In related news, Audrina Patridge is 30-year old former reality star who rose to fame on MTV’s The Hills.


She now (apparently) hosts a show called 1st Look, an NBC travel program that used to be anchored by Ali Fedotowsky.


“I finally figured out what to get Corey for Christmas!” Patridge captioned a sponsored photo of herself posing with her Clearblue Confirmed pregnancy test.


She’s making a reference, of course, to husband Corey Bohan, later adding:


“Blog post with all the details will be up today, couldn’t wait to share the news with you all! Xoxo.”


Patridge her professional BMX dirt bike rider of a man got engaged last month after seven years of dating off and on.



Of that proposal, Patridge shared with People Magazine back after it happened:


“Corey dropped to his knee and said, ‘We have been together for many years now and I love you more than anything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you – will you marry me?’


“I was in shock and kind of didn’t even hear him but I said yes!”


We send our very best wishes to Audrina and Corey in light of this exciting baby news!