Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Courtney Stodden Wishes You A Sexy Christmas

The spirit of Christmas has Courtney Stodden all hot and bothered.




Courtney Stodden: Santa Baby



I’m almost ashamed to admit that I took 3 minutes this morning to read Stodden’s Instagram captions, and aside from the usual gratuitous shots, the 21-year-old appears to be a bit melancholy.


What ails you, Stodden!


One photo has her “emotionally spent” in a bubble bath, while another shows off her ample cleave and this: “Missing my family but managing to stay strong!”


Last August, Radar Online spoke to Stodden’s mom, Krista about the mother-daughter rift and how Stodden’s husband, Dough Hutchison, 55, may have something to do with it.


“Things are still very icy between us and I have not talked to her since she and I went our separate ways,” Krista told the publication.


“I believe there are external influences without any names being said.


“I do not believe mothers and daughters should be separated.”



“I think that if a husband can see that there are problems between his wife and her mother I believe he should stay out of the situation.  There are some really horrible things that he has done to me since she and I have not been speaking that will be very hard to ever forget about.”


Krista admitted regret over allowing a then-16-year-old Stodden to marry Hutchinson in 2011, whom she met online.


“I do take full responsibility, however because I am the one that did sign the paper for her to marry this man,” Krista said. “If I had to do it all over again I cannot tell you if I would be signing that paper.”


Things may be turning around for the family.  Four days ago, Stodden posted a photo of herself holding a glass of champagne and looking middle-age buzzed.




Courtney Stodden Gets Ready To Celebrate Christmas With Family



“Ready to get back home to celebrate Christmas with my family,” she wrote.