Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hugh Grant Welcomes Fourth Child Since 2011!

Hugh Grant is a dad for the fourth time … IN AS MANY YEARS.



The British actor, 55, welcomed his fourth child, a daughter, last week. Swedish television producer Anna Eberstein, 37, is the mother.


“I can confirm that I have another grandchild,” Eberstein’s mother Susanne told Swedish paper Örnsköldsviks Allehanda. “It is wonderful.”


It is her second child with Grant, the Daily Mail reports.


The pair are also parents to son John, 3. Grant is also father to daughter Tabitha, 4, and son Felix, 3, his children with Tinglan Hong.


Yes, there are two three-year-olds, and Anna Eberstein’s came first, so Hugh appears to be prolifically alternating between the two. 


Although fatherhood came as a bit of a surprise to Grant, a longtime bachelor, he says it’s changed his life for the better of late.


“Lots of people warned me … [that] the baby period is not that exciting. But I am excited, actually,” Hugh told The Guardian.


“I thought, well, I’ll bluff through … but very little bluffing has been required. I’m absolutely thrilled, I really am. And I feel a better person.”


Good to know. Congrats to the happy couple … or the happy parents, if they’re no longer a couple!! Either way, babies are wonderful!