Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Jessica Parido: Mike Shouhed Is Stalking Me!!!

Mike Shouhed is also reportedly being a smidge too aggressive in trying to win back Jessica Parido’s affection.



Parido filed for divorce from the Shahs of Sunset star on November 20th, citing irreconcilable differences, alleging that he cheated on her.


Barely six months after our [March 29] wedding, I found endless texts with different girls that he would meet up with and have sex with,” Parido revealed to In Touch.


Now, she tells the magazine, “He keeps showing up at my work and has been bothering my business partner, trying to get my new phone number.”


Insiders believe Shouhed needs to back off


“He thinks if he keeps pushing her, she’ll give in — so she’s planning to file for a restraining order,” once source told the publication.


“Mike won’t leave Jessica alone.”


Shouhed’s co-star, Reza Farahan showed support for his friend last week via Instagram.


“Sending my boy good vibes to get through this difficult time, we all love and support you!” Farahan wrote.  “Everybody makes mistakes, the true character of a person shows when you apply that knowledge moving forward!”


Parido confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that’s moved on from Shouhed after being photographed holding hands with businessman Karlen Shubaralyan on a night out.



“It may seem that I moved on quickly, but I’ve been separated with Mike for over three-and-a-half months,” Parido said. “I’m ready to start a new life and be happy. Karlen makes me extremely happy.”


Shubaralyan and Parido are currently in Miami for Art Basel.