Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Kylie Jenner Wears Latex For Interview Cover Because Of Course She Does

Well, has this been a banner week so far for Kylie Jenner or what?



Yesterday, the launch of Lip Kit by Kylie crashed the product site more than once, and today her December/January cover of Interview Magazine was revealed.


And it. Is. Saucy.


“In her Instagrams and Snapchats, she is almost sex-doll sanguine,” Chris Wallace writes.  “Whether posed in grail-level couture clothes, next to factory-fresh sports cars, or in bed with her boyfriend, the rapper Tyga. Is she … thrilled, bored, miserable, elated, or just whatevs about her new look, her new fit, her new ride, her new pool?”



It was an interview that touched on Jenner’s influence, how much she loves her hometown of Calabasas, CA, and how tough it can be to try and stay authentic.


“You know who I’m obsessed with? I’m obsessed with Lady Gaga,” Jenner said.  “I saw her at the Alexander Wang fashion show after-party, and I think she’s the nicest person ever.


“She came up to me and was like, ‘I think you’re so amazing, and whatever you’re doing, people are just obsessed with it,’ and she basically told me to not change. And I feel like that really helped me, because there’s a reason why I have so many followers and why people pay so much attention to me.


“So I just try not to change and stay authentic. I do feel pressure when I do sexy photo shoots and stuff, or if I want to post a picture … I don’t know. Because I want to be a good role model, but I also want to be me.”



Who is the real Kylie?


“There is absolutely a side of me that people don’t know. I’m not myself on Snapchat or Instagram. That’s totally not me,” Jenner insisted.


“I’m way flashier on Instagram and Snapchat, because I feel like that’s what people want to see and that’s what I’ve always done, so I’m not going to stop. People want to see my cars and my purses. People love fashion. But that’s so not me.”


Check out Jenner’s gallery on Interview‘s site.