Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Amina Buddafly: Pregnant with Peter Gunz"s 10th Baby!

The cast of Love & Hip Hop: New York reunited on VH1 last night, recounting events from the past season and dropping a bombshell in the process:


Amina Buddafly is pregnant.



The reality star is expecting a baby with Peter Gunz, which would not be major news because she is living with Gunz as his girlfriend.


But Tara Wallace lives in the same apartment building as Peter and Amina.. and SHE IS ALSO PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY.


Those who watch Love & Hip Hop online have seen this season how Peter Gunz is a proud member of the “Creep Squad,” a group of imbecilic men who refuse to treat their women with love and respect.


They are also open about their infidelity.


Throughout the past few months, Tara and Amina have competed for Peter’s affection, with Tara announcing her pregnancy not long after Peter and Amina got married.


So now Peter Gunz has one baby nearly on the way with Tara and another a few months out with Amina.


He deserves his share of significant blame here, but both women also knew the exact situations they were in when they got pregnant.


And Amina directed a pointed message at her haters as a caption to a baby bump photo on Instagram.


There is one reason and one reason only why I got pregnant again. Actually there is no “I” in this, its “WE”! But since i am the one carrying: “I Got pregnant again because I made love to the man I love.”


Now y’all can debate on why we did it until ya hair turns grey.. I feel good knowing that WE know and you just ‘think’ you know… A baby does not keep a man and being spiteful does not make you a winner! This is not a game. This is my life.


But No matter what the circumstances were and are, I now feel happy to be expecting again and even happier to know I have the best baby daddy I could ask for. @petergunz174 I love you 4ever and I will never be scared to show or say it because of people.


This will be the 10th child for Peter Gunz.