Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Caitlyn Jenner: Ready For a Man in Her Life?

Caitlyn Jenner is ready to be treated like a lady.


In a clip from season two of I am Cait (premiering March 6th on E!), Jenner"s hair stylist Courtney told a group of their friends that the Olympian was impressed by the chivalry Courtney"s boyfriend displayed.


"This morning, my boyfriend dropped me off," Courtney told the group in the preview, recalling that he noticed that Caitlyn"s windows were down.


"Cait needs to roll her window up in her car before she leaves," Courtney remembers her boyfriend telling her.  "It"s gonna rain."


Caitlyn was impressed by his chivalry, according to Courtney, who told everyone that Caitlyn said "I like that.  I gotta get me one of those,"" referring to a gentleman who watches out for his lady.


"I think you were attracted to that, somebody"s who just taking care of it," Courtney said to Caitlyn.


During her one-on-one, Caitlyn admitted that it would be nice to be taken care of. 


"To be honest, if I was in a relationship with a guy, I would enjoy being treated like that. Opening doors for you, doing all what you would think is the traditional stuff in a guy and a girl relationship.


"It would have to be a very special guy to be able to do that, but yeah, I would be open to that."


This week, Kris Jenner went on Ellen, and talked about her ex-husband"s foray into the dating world.


"It"s confusing because for a while she was not saying whether she was going to date women or men," Kris told Ellen. 


"And now apparently she is saying she is going to date men."


In an earlier promo for season two, Caitlyn hinted at an interest in men, something many wondered about when she first transitioned in 2015.


"To be honest with you, I don’t see myself dating women in the future," Caitlyn admitted.


"I’ve been there, done that, got three ex-wives."


Season 2 of I Am Cait premieres March 6th on E!.


Caitlyn jenner ready for a man in her life