Friday, March 18, 2016

Convicted Felon Sings Like Adele in Court

As previously documented, for many understandable reasons, we adore Adele at The Hollywood Gossip.


And we apparently are not alone.


Say hello to Brian Earl Taylor.


A young man who was sentenced to two years in prison for illegally carrying a concealed weapon – and 18 months to 15 years for unlawful imprisonment – Taylor has gone viral for the way in which he apologized to Judge Darlene O’Brien during his sentencing in court.


By putting on an emotional reinterpretation of Adele’s smash hit “Hello.”


"Hello there, your honor," Taylor sang at his hearing in Washtenaw County, Michigan this week.


"I want to say I"m sorry for the things I"ve done and I"ll try and be stronger in this life I chose, but I want you to know – that door, I closed.”


We"re not kidding. This really happened.


"And your honor I"m sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,” Taylor continued to croon in front of an awkwardly quiet courtroom.


As it turns out, THIS DOG is not the only creature who does a decent impression of Adele.


Taylor went on to direct his Mea Culpa to his mother and the victim of his crime with another round of soulful apologies.


You really need to see this unexpected performance to believe that it happened.


Convicted felon sings like adele in court